1. This is not a fashion blog. I love to shop, dress up, check out little shops and boutiques around town and try random pieces, just as much as the next girl, but I can't claim to be really into fashion. I'm not trendy enough (haha). My closet consist of pretty basic outfits.
2. I'm quite frugal. Half the time when I do go shopping, I have to justify what I'm getting. That prevents me from over-spending (uhh....sometimes).
3. This is not a beauty blog either. But I do love playing with makeup. I just don't do it often. I don't go out of my way buying the most expensive products out there. You'll mostly see me sporting the "I'm-too-lazy-to-do-my-makeup" look. Oh and I love painting my nails, they just don't stay on too long because I wash my hands a bazillion times at work.
4. I can't for the life of me cook a decent meal. Unless it's fish. And even then I have just 1 recipe that I always do. But I kill at baking. I love making desserts. So you'll definitely see me post some tried and tested yummy nummies.
5. And lastly, I love taking random pictures. Just because.