Tuesday, 6 December 2011

With this ring, I thee wed.

(I have Corpse Bride in my head.)

While trying to find accessories for the dress I'm wearing to a wedding this weekend, I came to two conclusions:

1. I don't hate the colour gold as much anymore. I don't know when, how or why I started disliking gold. For as long as I can remember, I've always just had this thing against them. But not so much anymore apparently.

2. It's almost impossible to find a perfectly fitted ring for my fingers. Damn you knuckles. Last time I checked I was a size 5 when it comes to rings. Mind you that was about eight years ago when I went to get sized for a ring at a jeweler. Every single ring I liked and tried on fit perfectly around my knuckles, but loose and swiveling around past the knuckles. Do rings come in half sizes?

HM Ring. EOS Lip Balm, my lips' saving grace from the cold wind.

No comments: