Sunday, 11 December 2011

December Wedding.

(You know you're getting old when everyone else around you start getting married.)


A diamond in the rough. Urban Planet. One-wear kind of dress. I believe it served its purpose.
Forever 21 Necklace

H&M Bracelet + Ring
RW&Co Earrings
I had the pleasure of attending the wedding of an old friend. My feet hurt from the new not-worn-in heels. I froze my behind because the sun decided to take the day off yesterday. (How unfortunate that the weather wise nice earlier in the week and even today, but not yesterday.) My hair didn't know what it wanted to do so it stayed rather blah. And I think I came to the conclusion that I'm not a fan of December weddings.

But regardless, the wedding was sweet and beautiful. The bride and the groom both looked lovely! I couldn't be more happy for the two of them :)

1 comment:

Ashleigh Nicole said...

Pretty dress!

xo Ashleigh

www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com