Thursday, 24 November 2011

Muffin!

First official post, and it's going to be about food. I love food. And not the healthy eating kind too. My name is Gee, and I'm a junkfood junkie. And while we're putting things out there in the open, I should say I absolutely suck at cooking. I can't for the life of me cook a decent meal. But I'm a killer with baking. I LOVE the oven. What's not to love? You prep your whatever, pop it in the oven, set the timer and forget about it until you hear the *beeeep*. It's awesome.

Now the great thing about having search engines at our disposal, you can literally just type in whatever ingredients you have lying around your pantry and it will spit out a gazillion recipes that you can make with what you have.

That's how I came across this muffin recipe:

Banana Coconut Muffin

I doubled the recipe (except for the coconut, 'cause I only had 1 cup total), used really ripe bananas, used unsweetened coconut, and added about a cup of chocolate chip. I never would've thought of mixing coconuts and bananas, but it actually works. Definitely yummy. Next time though, I'd probably use less sugar 'cause with the ripe bananas and chocolate chip, it's pretty much overdose on sugar.


I think I'll let my bananas over-ripe more often.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: